Welcome to The Cooks Club, Building our cooking community through shared creativity and fun. Inside The Cooks Club you will find cultural food activities, special offers and members only workshops.
- Be eligible to join food and wine tours (local, regional or international)
- Have Priority when booking for special event masterclasses
- Be eligible for special discounts on products or activities that become available
Our inaugural activity should really appeal to you foodies.INCLUSIONS:
- Pick up from Castle Hill & Dural, Transport to and from the Hunter Valley
- Comfortable air-conditioned mini bus
- Water and Muesli bars upon pick-up
- Breakfast (fresh fruit/pancakes/ banana bread/ savoury filled flatbreads/ fruit juice)
- Progressive lunch (most dietary requirements and food allergies catered for)
- 3 Boutique winery tastings
- Your very own creative chef
- Freshly cooked breakfast buffet by the Hawkesbury River.
- Jimmy will pick up some fresh seafood from the Fish markets on the way.
- Progressive lunch cooked on location / paired with wine
- Participate in a sushi rolling class
- Visit boutique wineries, a specialty shop and meet the locals
- A chance to purchase locally made gifts
The Cooks Club – Event Terms And Conditions
Bookings are non – refundable, but transferable if you can find someone to fill your spot. TCW vouchers cannot be used for TCC Events