As restrictions start to ease and people grow comfortable to step out, we too are ready eager to continue showing the best of The Hunter Valley.
Key areas where Gourmet Getaway Tours has implemented change
1. COVID Safe App
- All drivers/guides have COVID Safe App downloaded on their smartphone.
2. Hygiene & Temperature Checks
- Passengers will have their temperature checked before boarding
- All vehicles are thoroughly sanitised before each tour and throughout when required.
- Hand sanitiser is on board for all participants and antiseptic wipes available when required.
- Payment to be made prior to arrival to assure no contact.
- Private Charter, tailor-made tours where all in the party are known to each other is preferred. We have various sized vehicles to accommodate.
- Public Tour – Capacity restrictions (guests will be seated with the appropriate distance).
- We will have a 10 guest maximum capacity on our Hunter Valley Food and Wine tour traveling in a 16 seater Coaster.
4. Reservations Pre-arrival Procedures
- Health and safety checks to assure all guests are well to travel and are aware of the guidelines associated with social distancing and request that they co-operate with their guide throughout the experience.
- We envision that the need for best hygiene will most likely become the norm post COVID and that these changes will need to be reviewed ongoing.
‘Positively’ Moving Forward – We’re READY